Quantcast

Epic automotive impulse purchase stupidity

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
How does it handle in the snow?
Probably not even slightly well. This would be in CA though. Snow's not much of a worry.

edit: :rofl: at the link. I said from the onset it was me being stupid.

Pic:

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT........ You need a car, and this, well this I can see you rockin. Much better character for you than the Pruis you normally roll in when your out here.....<was I supposed to keep the prius driving queit?.. My bad>

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT........ You need a car, and this, well this I can see you rockin. Much better character for you than the Pruis you normally roll in when your out here.....<was I supposed to keep the prius driving queit?.. My bad>
At least it's not my Prius. I'm just borrowing the pos.

I'm tempted, I just think if I'm going to buy a car to have in CA it should be.... less Italian.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Do it anyways...... Not like you dont know somoene really good with mechanics!!!
I'll probably go drive it when I get back to CA in a couple weeks if it's still on the market. I'll likely chicken out but I'm tempted.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Get it. Though don't expect to ride it often. A friend of mine who gets to drive all sorts of crazy cars due to his job told me it takes some energy to drive it. Though If you got the cash for it (and some other car) do it.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Save time by skipping the actual purchasing of the car, and just get a nice picture of it and give considerable sums of cash to your local garage instead.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Save time by skipping the actual purchasing of the car, and just get a nice picture of it and give considerable sums of cash to your local garage instead.
i think this is a great idea. Don't bother purchasing it, just throw half the value of the car in the toilet and enjoy the six months you didn't own it for.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
The two worst cars I've known about where my parents cars from the mid 70s - a 1972 Audi 100LS Automatic which caught fire the same year its was purchased but not covered under any warranty.

A 1974 Porsche Sportamatic which had the habit popping itself into 2nd without warning at any time, any speed.

Last edited: