Quantcast

ESPN/Craftsman "The Scout"

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Is this not the most annoying advertisement of all time?

"The continuing story of a down-on-his-luck scout who is in a horrible slump. In fact, he's about to be canned unless he can quickly "find someone who can help the club". Then one day on a trip to see a promising pitcher, he discovers a can't-miss prospect. A 12-year old who can change his club's destiny if only he can sign him before another big league team grabs him."

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
does the kid ride a bike to work? Maybe he secretly lusts after a career as a messanger. Or maybe track star, but his dad is a baseball finatic, so he has to hide his passions from his father. Secretly shaving his legs, and doing intervals up the hill he lives on after dark. Well that sounds more intresting to ME.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
They play it soooo often and it's nothing but a lengthy, stupid ad for Craftsman Lawn & Garden equipment. Why pretend it is an artsy fartsy "short" movie and not just another stupid way of tricking us into watching infomercials? I have one of their Honda-powered mowers, but I didn't get it because some geezer in suspenders and diapers had a "vision"! :rolleyes: :angry: