Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Turkey

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My co-worker and I were dreading an Italy vs. Germany final that goes 0-0 to PK's.

I enjoy a good PK shootout (spent my entire natural life in goal), but a 0-0 final would be painful after so many great games.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
My co-worker and I were dreading an Italy vs. Germany final that goes 0-0 to PK's.

I enjoy a good PK shootout (spent my entire natural life in goal), but a 0-0 final would be painful after so many great games.

You won't have to worry because I doubt Italy will make it to the finals.

In other news: Cristiano Ronaldo has stated he wants to move to Real Madrid. I hope he does then everyone will realize he was carrying Man U on his shoulders to the title last season, and Arsenal will triumph!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Cubs beat White Sox 4-3!

Bears sign Tommie Harris to 4 year extension!

Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
I was out of town and come back to find that the Netherlands are out.

So, will it be Spain/Germany for the final now?

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
I was out of town and come back to find that the Netherlands are out.

So, will it be Spain/Germany for the final now?
You really missed one hell of a match, the Russians beat the Dutch at their own game, speeding up and down the pitch for 120 minutes and being extremely threatening on the counter. I really think they can go all the way if they keep this up, while i have no clue what's gonna happen tonight, but Spain can't choke forever. If Germany lose to Turkey that would be even more embarrassing than losing to Austria, not to take anything away from Turkey who have been great so far (especially Altintop), but they have four regulars out with injury and like 3 or 4 suspensions and are even considering fielding the 3rd goalie as a field player towards the end....

I'll say Russia vs Germany in the final

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
I did, but i just had 4 heart attacks and might not make it to the final. Pretty awful performance from Germany, but i can understand that they were scared sh!tless of the Turks. Great tournament from Turkey, and i have to salute all the Turkish fans out in the street who are now waving their Germany flags,