Quantcast

Europe Pictures, non-biking

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
My brother is living in Germany for the summer, so my Mom and I just got back from visiting him. I figured I'd throw a few of my favorites up. If I can get all 80 or so into a gallery somewhere, I'll post a link. For now here are some good ones.

We arrived in Zurich, Switzerland around 8:30 in the morning after a long and restless flight. We hopped a train to the border, where we got on a ferry over to Friedrichshafen,Germany, my Brothers home this summer. Its on the Bodensee, a huge lake in Germany/Switzerland/Austria.

Castle outside of Munich, amazing light.

Prague:

Street Performers in prague. He had two little things on fire on chains spinning them around.

Prague Castle

That's all for now, I might throw some more up later.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
nice pics... thanks :thumb:

yeah, living is germany is great - except for the occasional 'superior german' you run into.... but i guess ya get that everywhere... but it s so much more fun to take the piss outta germans :)

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
See my familly imigrated here to the U.S. from Germany back in the early 1900's, my dad was in the Army and we moved over there for about 4 years. I was a little kid but it was such a fun and beautiful place. I always wanted to learn how to speak German and go and live over there for a few more years. I remember going to castles and such during the weekend and just enjoying the nice architecture. Wow, that was a long time ago, prolly bout, 11, maybe 12 years ago, when I was about 6 or 7.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
it's too bad really you went with your mom. If you went with Chuck Norris you coulda partied at the clubs all night, and got busy with tons of Euro hotties.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
narlus said:
nice one, have a few pints @ the buddha bar for me. i never did make it to AC's track @ chatel, so let me know what i missed.
for sure fella... i ll post some piccies and a report over in the dh forum later...