Quantcast

Evergreen area freeride?

son of simon

Chimp
Jul 30, 2007
I rode a trail in Evergreen about a month ago that was near but not on the 3 sisters trail system. While on an asskicking climb, I noticed some something down hill that looked like some ladders built for freeriding. I didnt check it out since I was huffing and puffing trying to keep up with a friend.
Any word on whats going on up there? I havent been back to the area to check it out since then.

son of simon

Chimp
Jul 30, 2007
Not from me, I'm dont want to hotspot someone's secret. I havent been back up there to check it out. Stupid monsoon season bringing these daily storms is getting on my nerves.

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
phil those are some purdy pictures, too bad your place is no where close to 3 sisters. I wonder if the place this guy was refering to was maxwell falls.

Hows the knee?

son of simon

Chimp
Jul 30, 2007
The spot I was talking about overlooks Dedisse park or the golf course I believe.

Want to give any info on that spot you posted PHLO?

PHLO

Chimp
Dec 23, 2006
Evergreen/Denver
The spot I was talking about overlooks Dedisse park or the golf course I believe.

Want to give any info on that spot you posted PHLO?
in breif...
its called "The Secret Garden" It will be accompanied by a full custom bicycle boutique call "The Secret Cyclery"... (custom builds, repairs, custom paint and stickers,and parts.) The bike builder SGIII has been feature in a few mag's...he got double page spread for one of his bikes built for the Vegas show.

We're working with Echo park to do some summer MTB stuff, but as for the garden......

current state: rock gardens/shoots, northshore, freeride...the place is hardtail friendly and perfect for squishy bikes...

BIG plans for the future. Talks of a true mountain 4x track (not just a BMX track on a hill:cheers: ), a drop farm, and some dirt jumps

At the moment we're in the baby stages of setup....everything takes time....

I'll leave it at that for now....

We have some big companies very interest in what happening

:brow:

son of simon

Chimp
Jul 30, 2007
I was up on saturday riding XC on my beast of a DH ride but could not locate a trail to lead to this area. I just gotta say that riding uphill on a super soft super heavy bike isnt fun!

If anyone is heading up to ride let me know, I'm down to help build and shoot photos and maybe even do some riding.

abhollow

Chimp
Apr 2, 2004
Ft. Collins
I rode a trail in Evergreen about a month ago that was near but not on the 3 sisters trail system. While on an asskicking climb, I noticed some something down hill that looked like some ladders built for freeriding. I didnt check it out since I was huffing and puffing trying to keep up with a friend.
Any word on whats going on up there? I havent been back to the area to check it out since then.
Your talking about the trail that goes up along the golf course and eventually hooks into 3 sisters? I built some easy ladders a few years back. . but i haven't been back in 4 years or so. ..they must still be there.