Quantcast

Evil bikes back! Suspension! Weagle! Oh Crap!!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sometimes doing things differently is good marketing and it may even be cheaper too and give more options. Tradeshows in the US often charge a lot for booth and stupid prices for the people who are allowed to build the booth. Controls what events you are allowed to have besides the booth etc.

Last edited:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
The top-range DH bike is called the "Evil Dump." You heard it here first.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
see! noone believed me that it was evil that has the dw!!! can someone post the pic here it doesnt work for me :(

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ

ive used my old one for xc many times, suffer a little in a climb, make it up in the descent. now i gain in the climb and make up less during descent.

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
i knew this was going to happen. dw link going to a bigger manufacturer (turner) and evil getting a piece of the pie as well. I think it was kind of obvious when dave transferred the ownership of evil and the dw link agreement was ended with ironhorse. Dave did always say that evil would never produce a fully due to his oem customers and the risk of being a competitor. He doesn't have to worry about that now and we can all benefit from it :cheers:

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
:rofl:

I think this would be hysterical! All the fanboys wouldn't know what to do, and their heads would implode.
since I consider the Orange 224 and the Sunday the 2 best bikes I've ever raced on, I'm pretty sure my head will be just fine. yours on the other hand is probably already a bit too big . . .

funny thing is i've never met a fanboy, just a bunch of a**hats who can't stop talking about them. funny how that works