Quantcast

evil bob faces?!?

Timekiller

Monkey
Oct 9, 2006
NJ
What is with the evil bob/deliverance spray painted faces :crazy: I was actually looking at them, laughing, and falling :poster_oops:

Thats some good stuff. Oh and went down ripper for the first time. Its gonna take a bit to "nail" the first section.. but that trail looks like another fun alternative to the front side of the mtn. Now I know where the "hidden" rock drop is, but I really want to see someone hit that, I don't really get it. :bonk:

Anyway, sunday was a good, fun day of riding, although I think it was my forks last ride. NO rebound, NO compression, about 5mm travel on fireroads/trails. It did move fully on larger bumps, so it was not totally rigid. And I broke my der. again... ghetto rigged it in the parking lot with zip ties!

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Ha i'll have to check out Evil Bob. & is there some sort of inside joke i'm missing about Ripper, yesterday just as I was cruising into the trail everyone on the gondola started chanting "ripper, ripper, ripper!" Strange.

bbruno

Chimp
Aug 31, 2007
Oh yeah! It's just part of the experience! We like to play horse with ripper, the farther you go, the more letters you add. I like hear the cling clang of people trying just to get past "R".

Slayer took me out 2x's on Sunday!