Quantcast

Fall Monkeyfest t-minus OMG this weekend!11!!

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
Well! Nancy just bailed on us for some dumb ass reasons, looks like it will be just the two of us....

Since she had confirm her presence Tuesday and she's now changing her plan, is it a problem for any of us? I already told her that if some expense where already engaged, she will have to pay her part, I'm not taking responsibility for her....

Treesaw, Bad DNA or any one else in the planning of this, please get to me ASAP so I'll know what to tell her....

René

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Well! Nancy just bailed on us for some dumb ass reasons, looks like it will be just the two of us....

Since she had confirm her presence Tuesday and she's now changing her plan, is it a problem for any of us? I already told her that if some expense where already engaged, she will have to pay her part, I'm not taking responsibility for her....

Treesaw, Bad DNA or any one else in the planning of this, please get to me ASAP so I'll know what to tell her....

René
:( Thank you for letting me know. I will do the cost break-down this afternoon and get the numbers to everyone!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Any requests from you? Love to return the favor. Many places near me that have many NE microbrews...

PS - Troi Pistoles and Maudite are yum yum... ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003

trener1

Chimp
Oct 6, 2008
I just came across this thread.
I'll be up there this weekend with my girlfriend, so I won;t be able to ride all of the days.
Is there any way that I can hook up to ride for 1 or 2 of the days?.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
I just came across this thread.
I'll be up there this weekend with my girlfriend, so I won;t be able to ride all of the days.
Is there any way that I can hook up to ride for 1 or 2 of the days?.
Usually, people head out whenever they show up in smaller groups on Friday afternoon. Then on Saturday is a big long ride with people splitting into usually 2 big groups. Sunday is, like Friday, variable. Not really sure what the best plan of action is if you want to come out, but Saturday is the longest and most fun and all are welcome. Not sure when we usually start- maybe 10-10:30? Might want to stop by the lodge Saturday morning or on Friday night and grab a few beers to see.

skiierx

Chimp
Aug 23, 2007
I am heading up this weekend with 6 others (arriving Friday afternoon), we are staying on mountain road. We will swing in to say high sometime Friday and may join the Saturday epic. See you all in a couple of days.

Jamie

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
This is going to be a beautiful weekend. Sunny and 60, and they are in peak foliage right now. I can't wait. The views from Heaven's Bench will be fantastic.

:cheers:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
What's your preference for Saturday dinner?

Homemade Mac-n-cheese w/salad & bread
Three Cheese & Spinach Tortelloni in a creamy tomato sauce w/salad & bread

Either will be followed by homemade apple crisp!

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Here's my list of definites:

Treesaw & Earl
BadDNA
MBC & IAB
JRogers
Woodsguy
Quo Fan & Big T
maddog17
DHRFXJoe
PolandSpring88
Yelo & Melou

Haven't responded yet:
badcrumble
SparrowOnMe (Heidi) +1 (?)
pinkshirtphotos ?
badcrumble will be there

I'm almost 100% certain Sparrow +1 will be as well.

No doug? No Tigg? Echo? JBP? - I guess somebody will have to drink for them...I'll volunteer.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What's your preference for Saturday dinner?

Homemade Mac-n-cheese w/salad & bread
Three Cheese & Spinach Tortelloni in a creamy tomato sauce w/salad & bread
:drool:

Both would be fine meals. But, if I was on death row and had to choose between the two for my final meal, I suppose I would choose the mac 'n cheese. With a side of beer.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
:drool:

Both would be fine meals. But, if I was on death row and had to choose between the two for my final meal, I suppose I would choose the mac 'n cheese. With a side of beer.
Mac-n-cheese
Mac-n-cheese!
Sq-Earl's pulling for mac-n-cheese as well. So, I guess it's Mac-n-cheese FTW!!!

Next question....vanilla ice cream of homemade whipped cream for the apple crisp (which will need to be served warm of course)