Quantcast

Fast food movie

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Welp i got rained out so no worky for me today. Figured i'd go downtown and see me a movie.

Super Size Me!!!!!!

it's playin at the theater i used to work at in Queen Anne years ago, and of course there's a Dicks Drive In right across the street. Haha get my greasy grub on and maybe come out of the movie a vegan! haha.

a documentary of some poor fool who eats nothing but McDonalds for a month straight. hahaha.

FlashBullit

Monkey
Dec 19, 2003
Originally posted by Skookum
Welp i got rained out so no worky for me today. Figured i'd go downtown and see me a movie.

Super Size Me!!!!!!

it's playin at the theater i used to work at in Queen Anne years ago, and of course there's a Dicks Drive In right across the street. Haha get my greasy grub on and maybe come out of the movie a vegan! haha.

a documentary of some poor fool who eats nothing but McDonalds for a month straight. hahaha.
NASTY but its good but not that much.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
it was funny and informative, definately a good watch for a rainy day. I'd like to think that the reason i didn't get a big ole greaseburger and fries after the movie was because i cooked a big ole breakfast and was parked in a 1 hr. spot, but there was no way i could get my grease on after watching that movie.... haha:D