Quantcast

Fell Mountain Trail Ride

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Any last minute interest in Fell for Saturday or Sunday. They haven't gotten rain since the 9th and are only supposed to get 7/10" today.

Sat.
Sunshine and patchy clouds
High 67° F

Sun.
Mostly sunny
High 72° F

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Perfect weather for the perfect ride - now is your chance!

sunday Sunday SUNDAY (hmm, I would like one of those, please)

Up and at it early this time...

Only got .61" of rain so far and tomorrow and Sunday will be sunny.

High of 69F on Sunday.

Should be at least three on this ride - how about some more?

10am at the main front lot...

PM me if you want more info/need directions

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Teh Suck

http://www.accuweather.com

Last night went from .4" to about 6" this morning for Carbondale, PA which is below Fell Mtn. I can't believe they got 6" of rain in less than 24 hrs. I called a bike shop about 9 mi. from Carbondale and they said alot of places got flooded and they didn't think it would be a good idea to go riding tomorrow.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Last minute ride announcement - hopefully someone can come. Intermediate to expert trails - length 14 miles.

Bill, Barry, and I are riding Fell on Sunday around noon. PM me if you are interested...

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Bob and I have planned a last minute Fell Mountain ride at noon on Sunday. Hopefully someone can come. Next weekend I want to explore Prompton Dam. If demand is there, we could ride Prompton on Sunday instead, but Bob hasn't ridden Fell before...

BTW, the riding last weekend was great...

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
The NY Dirt Riders will be at this ride (from Binghamton and Ithaca). Chris, Barry, and Mike will all be there tomorrow - biggest Fell ride of the year, heh.