Fiesta!!!

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
What: Fiesta

Where: Santa Barbara

When: This weekend

Who's gonna be there? I'll be up there with some college buddies of mine. I haven't had a great weekend of stupid college-like drunkeness since I graduated last year. This weekend I'll be toasting to good times!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Ahh yeah! I'll be there and drunk as a skunk come 12pm Friday! Let the mayhem commence.

2 years ago I was hitting on this chick and I forgot I was there with my GF, she reminded me with a full drink in the face :rolleyes: Needless to say I don't have a GF anymore and won't be passing up any good oppurtunities (or even questionable ones for that matter :D )

¡Viva La Fiesta!

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Zark said:
2 years ago I was hitting on this chick and I forgot I was there with my GF, she reminded me with a full drink in the face :rolleyes:
Good times. 4 (i think) years ago I was doing the SLO Mardis Gras and I "supposedly" gave beads to the roommate of a girl who I had been seeing. We were all drunk and I did it behind my girl's back. She called me out and before I could deny anything, my roommate said, "Sh1t, can you blame him?" :angry: :nuts: It turned out fine in the end, but damn it was funny when it happened.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
reflux said:
Good times. 4 (i think) years ago I was doing the SLO Mardis Gras and I "supposedly" gave beads to the roommate of a girl who I had been seeing. We were all drunk and I did it behind my girl's back. She called me out and before I could deny anything, my roommate said, "Sh1t, can you blame him?" :angry: :nuts: It turned out fine in the end, but damn it was funny when it happened.
Ha! Quality story man. "Sh*t, can you blame him?" Classic!

Fiesta is always nuts. Everyone I know comes out of it with stories, just make sure it doesn't end with "and then in the drunk tank.." :p

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
College like stupidity, I'm there! Oh wait, I gotta work...damn. Come in and say hi anyone who is around, I'll be at State and Guitierrez.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Li'l Dave said:
I gotta work...damn.
Morning, afternoon and night? Hey Dave, there's 24 hours in the day, plenty of time to drink and maybe sober-up for work. Hell, when I used to work at Jamba Juice, we'd drink on the job.