Quantcast

Finally,,Dean pics

J

JRB

ahem - all of those close ups of the DA bits and that little ass pic of the bike. For shame. :nope: You're missing part of the U on the cranks and you might not have noticed that there is an FSA headset on there. ;) Where's the style in that???

*nice bike - just picking at you :p

J

JRB

GravityFreakTJ said:
thanks loco. i will get some better pics,those were taken with the cam corder.will try to get a pic of it on Saturday,will have the Zipps on there for the race.
Don't take em too close or the naggers will start baggin about the triple. :think:

J

JRB

GravityFreakTJ said:
yeah i know but screw em.i got the complete dura ace group(cranks,shifters,both derraileurs,brakes,cass and chain) for 300 :love:
Not new, I hope??? The shop had some that I could have gotten for $650, but it had the 05 Ultegra calipers. (they include several nuts for different types of forks this year. Props to Shimano for that.)

J

JRB

GravityFreakTJ said:
well..by all means buy me a double :)
That pvssy doesn't know where to buy men's cranks. :think:

Edit - cool on the 300 miles. I'll call that new. :thumb:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
reflux said:
How about: what the hell took you so long to put the pics up?
Hahaha! There was that out there, but he kind of covered it in the initial post. It would seem like I was grasping if I used that.;)

A larger scaled pic of the full bike would be nice, though. The one in the attachment is kind of smallish. No big, it's not like I'm going to be riding the bike anytime soon.

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
Heidi said:

I agree...love the craftmanship of the Dean(and the hook up from my sponsor) ;) Was racing a Superlight for xc this year but i am waiting on a replacement warranty frame and it doesn't look good,no word from SC on when i will get it....he does have a Dean Ace frame hanging there tho ,hmmm...............................