Quantcast

finals?

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
i have three weeks left of school and it already feels like i'm doing finals! holy crap i can't wait to be done with all of this crap!
plus i'm moving!:angry: :dead:

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
This quarter has been wierd, one week I wont have crap to do and the next ill have 3 exams, a paper and a crap load of other things to do... i have less then 3 weeks and 5 exams, 2 quizes, 3 papers, a concert to attend and on top of it the budget report to get done by tomorrow and present, team members to reimburse for race entry, ahhh and the list goes on!

Originally posted by mplutodh1
This quarter has been wierd, one week I wont have crap to do and the next ill have 3 exams, a paper and a crap load of other things to do... i have less then 3 weeks and 5 exams, 2 quizes, 3 papers, a concert to attend and on top of it the budget report to get done by tomorrow and present, team members to reimburse for race entry, ahhh and the list goes on!

this has been a weird quarter, i havent had any real test..but its almost over...somthings not right...;)

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Hey Kai you goin to that meeting tonight? I have talked with skagit on the phone many times and looks like since I can't be there for it, I may loose my spot! :angry: :angry: :angry: So if I don't get in this year it's wait till next year.. ugggg :rolleyes:

(oh I told you the wrong address.. the meeting is actually in Whistler, you need to go there tonight.. not to skagit... .... .... crossing fingers you believe that so I might have a chance at getting in then.. hahaha Let me know how it goes man! I'd love to know how many people show up.

Guess I'll have more time to ride then... and more time to work....

Just waiting on the apt to get back to us then we are outa here man! Hopefully in about 2-3 weeks! :thumb:

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
yeah i'll let you know how it all goes down.

i hope that i get in too. but if not we will both do it next year...that would kinda suck though...what the heck would we do in the mean time:confused:

oh yeah...RIDE!:devil:

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Originally posted by HippieKai
yeah i'll let you know how it all goes down.

i hope that i get in too. but if not we will both do it next year...that would kinda suck though...what the heck would we do in the mean time:confused:

oh yeah...RIDE!:devil:
what you two punks talkin about? western?

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
what you two punks talkin about? western?
Wake Up!

:D

Originally posted by slcpunk21
Hey Kai you goin to that meeting tonight? I have talked with skagit on the phone many times and looks like since I can't be there for it, I may loose my spot! :angry: :angry: :angry: So if I don't get in this year it's wait till next year.. ugggg :rolleyes:
I am assuming SkagitCC?

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
hey now! thats what i was confused about, i thought kai was working on getting to western. hes at whatcom right now... why go to skagit?
because they have a great Firefighter program!
and i got the reject from WWU so i might as well go do something a little more fun than keep taking boring classes:monkey:

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
hey Erik....i got it:sneaky:
SWEET DUDE! I'm stoked for you! How many people at that meeting? I'm praying like 2 you and one other person. Cause if I'm not in the top 33 on the list I aint getting in. :( (which I have a feeling I'm way down on the list... uggg, there's 116 people wanting to get in.)

Oh well gives me time to become a better rider than you! ;) Oh wait it might be to late for that... hardy har har har...

Call me when you get up man and give me the lo-down on the meeting!

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Originally posted by slcpunk21
SWEET DUDE! I'm stoked for you! How many people at that meeting? I'm praying like 2 you and one other person. Cause if I'm not in the top 33 on the list I aint getting in. :( (which I have a feeling I'm way down on the list... uggg, there's 116 people wanting to get in.)

Oh well gives me time to become a better rider than you! ;) Oh wait it might be to late for that... hardy har har har...

Call me when you get up man and give me the lo-down on the meeting!
there was 27 people that showed....and they mentioned "the guy in chicago that called but can't be here" so i think thats a good thing!

and it's going to take a LOOOOONNNGGGG time for you to get better than me!:cool:

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
there was 27 people that showed....and they mentioned "the guy in chicago that called but can't be here" so i think thats a good thing!

and it's going to take a LOOOOONNNGGGG time for you to get better than me!:cool:
Hey Kai... I'm IN!!!!! Sweetness...