Quantcast

finished my first sport race

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
i did alright. Made a few mistakes, felt ill most of the time, back hurt a lot and barneyed out a couple of time.
but i guess it went ok.
i got 16th out of 35. i might write more later. going to bed. now.

NRSracer

Jamis Slayer
Sep 7, 2001
Baltimore
Originally posted by The Toninator
yes it did rain. friday and half of saturday. i guess the really strong cold wind dried out the course.
at least there's not 30" of snow in your wind:mad: :rolleyes:

congrats.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
DUDDDDDDDDE!!!!!! great job, see i told you that you were ready for sport!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb: man 16 out of 35 finish ain't bad at all!!! keep at it dude, you'll be back up on top of that podium vvvvvvery shortly don't worry. it's real early in the year so don't rush things to much :D .

- J

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Good job!

I was thinking of moving up to sport XC myself but........hmmm, not sure bout that.........I think I'll do one more beg XC race first

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by douglas
Good job!

I was thinking of moving up to sport XC myself but........hmmm, not sure bout that.........I think I'll do one more beg XC race first
it really wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be but i was pretty sure i was ready for the move though.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Good job Ton! Good to see you mixin it up out there w/all the other x-country geeks.:p
(Yes, I mean you, Indieboy!!)

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by Lucee
Good job Ton! Good to see you mixin it up out there w/all the other x-country geeks.:p
(Yes, I mean you, Indieboy!!)
lol he hasnt mixed it up w/ me yet :D