Quantcast

Fire Eye Grill pedals

isaacchdh

Chimp
Jan 19, 2007
ps. which color would be nice on black bike, -?

it depends on what color are your components... if you have some silver on your components go with silver if its all black put the blacks if it has some gold put the gold ones
as simple as that ;):busted:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
the look like a heavy solution to a problem noone has. Do yourself a favor and get a proven pair of pedals. Those will rock when it gets slick :rolleyes:...

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Ruthless grip? Syncros Mentals. Super pricey and actually a little tall for my taste. I've drawn blood on several occasions simply rollin it back downstairs. I sold them for being too much pedal.
I've actually had the best luck with $30 Odessey Celenski Pedals and my current love: Specialized Low pro Mags... I think they're like only 1/8" taller than the axle?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
azonic a frames if you're smart and atomic flats if you're bling. I love both, the azonics I had previously and the atomics I have now, can't complain about anything on either. The azonics are more concave. Most people will agree that either are well nice. There's always the generic flats (ringle, wellgo, etc) which are too cheap to complain about.

I like the pedals posted..adjustable pin location and big platform...but have to agree that there's a lot of extra metal. Go with gold if you're dead set on them, nothing wrong with a little bling.

siege

Monkey
Sep 30, 2006
kapolei, Hi
specialized lo mags are pretty sick as well as the azonic a frames. The cool part about the specialized is that they don't freespin when you take your feet off for that fattty indian air.