Quantcast

^%^ Fire in Iceland day ^%^

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Pretty sure I got covid last week. It’s slow to leave.

In Stockholm for a week celebrating Christmas with my brother. Looks like white Christmas and lots of good food.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Though, I did order some ice studs for the new fat bike, in anticipation of an icy winter.
I'm beginning to think this might be a worthy investment. When the snow is good, I think I'd rather ski. When the snow is bad, the fatbike trails will likely be hardpacked and icy. Still, $500 for a set of fresh rubber for a sport I don't really like is a hard pill to swallow....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I just got a disturbing phone call. My boss said they got an email requesting my direct deposit info be changed from someone not me. WTF? Does this actually work? Can I just pull someone's name of LinkedIn and email their employer to have their pay go to my shell account?

I've been doing it wrong this whole time.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
This much :busted:

View attachment 205354

There is a digital distance to empty thing, which said I had about 10km left. Not sure if thats truly empty, or just the safety empty...
You have to know your tank capacity and then when you fill up you know how much L are left. Running the Subie a while after the light there is still 7-8L left.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
You have to know your tank capacity and then when you fill up you know how much L are left. Running the Subie a while after the light there is still 7-8L left.
True, good point.

According to the Googles, the tank capacity on this car depends on the trim level. If mine matches the US specs, it should have a 55 liter tank. I put in about 49.5 liters last night.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
True, good point.

According to the Googles, the tank capacity on this car depends on the trim level. If mine matches the US specs, it should have a 55 liter tank. I put in about 49.5 liters last night.

For my VW the manual says it has a 13 freedom gallon tank with a 1.5 freedom gallon reserve. The gauge seems pretty accurate in hitting zero range at 13 freedom gallons.