Quantcast

First Dirt Jump Edit

KoneRacing

Chimp
May 4, 2012
Fun little edit i made with 2 friends, this is my first edit that is BMX and also the first with my new T3i camera so I'm still getting use to a few things thats why its so shakey. But the videos will continue to improve and my friends will continue to get better so subscribe and stay tune for tons of stuff on the way

Youtube channel Link : http://www.youtube.com/user/KoneRacing

BTW Im working on a way better dirt edit right now

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Good stuff. Actually the clip made me pretty stoked seeing younger kids at the trails digging and riding. Place looks dope - and cool with the highway background.

Hate to be a helmet nazi but it wouldn't be a bad idea to throw a lid on. Even more so, toss some brakes on. It will help to level you guys out and nose in on the landings - tap the brakes in the air to bring the front end down. That first set you guys could pull back on - ride it like a spine and whip/arch on it - looks like it will toss you far down on the landing. Or don't mind me and just ride - I'm just a old crotchety dude that's slightly pissed things are too wet to ride tomorrow :D

KoneRacing

Chimp
May 4, 2012
yea the kids in the video were just talking about getting brakes earlier today. As for a helmet i couldnt agree more 2 days ago my friend mitchell (blue bike) had to get 2 stitches in the back of his head because he clipped a jump and went of the bars and his peg domed him right in the back of his head. then when we went riding today they both wore helmets. Which was good it gave ty (black bike) more confidence so he pulled no footer, tuck no-hander, and tire tap which were all first time tricks for him!

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
yea the kids in the video were just talking about getting brakes earlier today. As for a helmet i couldnt agree more 2 days ago my friend mitchell (blue bike) had to get 2 stitches in the back of his head because he clipped a jump and went of the bars and his peg domed him right in the back of his head. then when we went riding today they both wore helmets. Which was good it gave ty (black bike) more confidence so he pulled no footer, tuck no-hander, and tire tap which were all first time tricks for him!
Good deal and great attitude. I know there are kids these days that would read my post and tell me to piss off.

But lid and brakes and ride and you guys will be good to go. Give ty props for the new stuntz he learned :thumbs:

O yeah, read some of the threads on here if you guys are doing more digging. There are a bunch of ideas for on-offs, berms, rollers, etc. That will help make the trails even more fun.

KoneRacing

Chimp
May 4, 2012
Good deal and great attitude. I know there are kids these days that would read my post and tell me to piss off.

But lid and brakes and ride and you guys will be good to go. Give ty props for the new stuntz he learned :thumbs:

O yeah, read some of the threads on here if you guys are doing more digging. There are a bunch of ideas for on-offs, berms, rollers, etc. That will help make the trails even more fun.
Cool thanks ill check it out, were always looking for ideas on how to make the jumps better, because the place in the video is more local and were like the only ones that go there.