Quantcast

First Idaho, then Bend Oregon

Welshweasel

Chimp
Sep 18, 2005
That was awesome Heidi. I'm heading to Oregon in the next week to visit friends and do some riding. I'd been looking forward to it...But Now I just cant wait. Thanks

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
spincrazy said:
Deschutes makes some of the best beer in the world IMO. I LOVE Mirror Pond Pale Ale and their seasonal Jubile Ale is nice too.
Agreed! The Twilight Ale is also good too. Heidi, awesome photos. I love riding over in Bend/Sisters. MRT is also a hoot (the abreviated version I did). Nice photos, what more could you ask for.....single track and copious amounts of beer :thumb:

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Heidi said:
They cut the women's course down to two laps of 10.8 miles so I was kind of bummed because I've been training for longer. I had to step up the intensity since it was a shorter race and man I was pooped towards the end. I actually contemplated quiting but then thought of Tyler Hamilton.

So you started taking drugs, lying, cheating and creating some bogus charity to compensate? :confused:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
SuspectDevice said:
So you started taking drugs, lying, cheating and creating some bogus charity to compensate? :confused:
No, check when that was posted....2 years ago! That's the TdF when he crashed, broke his collarbone and kept racing in pain.