Quantcast

Fok Yeh Flames!

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
First im must say, screw you you sniveling little peices of scummy crap for eliminating the Canucks, but on the other hand, since i was born in Calgary, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH

NastySid

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sweden
Hmm... Isn't there a hockeyteam called THe Canadian Bacon or something like that?

Hockeysticks aren't very useful. Too much fibreglass and other stuff in them to make good farwood :(

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Originally posted by NastySid
Hmm... Isn't there a hockeyteam called THe Canadian Bacon or something like that?

Hockeysticks aren't very useful. Too much fibreglass and other stuff in them to make good farwood :(
Ya man..theres a team called "the canadian bacon" they play in a league with the "the canadian beef", "the canadian moose antler", and "the canadian beaver tail". The winner of the league gets a live specimen of their respective name....they then beat it to death with their jockstraps and have a roast. :rolleyes:

From Sweden? You must just be jealous that Canada kicked the snot out of team pansy ass.....er....i mean...Sweden last week. :p :D

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Originally posted by SebringMGB
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH
I second this motion. Im still suprised that this friggin city didnt burn last night there was so much partying going on! :eek: :eek:

NastySid

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Sweden
Blah.. who cares..

Anyone will tell ya the yanks and the canadians can't play wo someone who assaults the best oponents first :P

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
since the sens are out and the leafs/habs suck ass...

GO FLAMES GO!

may TAMPA lose!

well, PHILLY ain't bad cuz they killed the leafs!