Quantcast

Fontana Practice, at its best

NoUseForAName

Monkey
Mar 26, 2008
Standing in the lift line (whistler) this summer my wife saw a chick heading up in a string bikini - the kind that just has a knot on either side to hold it together.
LOL. I wish she had pulled out the camera for that one. So does she.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
His dad just finished building that bike on Friday, I supplied him most of the parts for it. He rides an Apocalypse, so it's a whole new adventure on this Disco since it's a totally different feeling bike. I believe it's only the second Disco here in the US, mine was the first. He's only 14, but from what I've seen he's quite impressive.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Yeah, I've seen his vids (which are quite impressive), just thought that picture was funny. :p.

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
impressive riding for a 14 year old.

we all know what being that age is like, let's hope he is motivated and focused and doesn't let the vast amount of distractions get the best of him. if so, i'd say he has a good chance at making something happen for himself.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Watching the way he lands, and the way he jumps, my guess is that he has a solid BMX background.

Good rider though, with some big cajones for a 14 yr. old.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Dude, that kid seriously doesnt know fear or pain yet. He is faster on this bike than he was on the armegedon<sp>
Actualy disco and army are almost the same. Similar weight, geo, susp. Some minor extra adjustments on army.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
When are you guys gonna start wearing tight and sexy so I have something to post in the ladies forum YOWZAAAA!!!
Well DirtyMike is always UBER sexy but throw in some lycra or something would ya? :biggrin:

Yea Wil is an insane rider for sure very talented. He's lucky to have parents that greatly support his passion for the sport, too.
Oooooh, Do I see new Signature Material there???

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Actualy disco and army are almost the same. Similar weight, geo, susp. Some minor extra adjustments on army.
He's riding an Apocalypse not an Armageddon. The Apocalypse is basically the same as older Armageddon, geometry wise. The new Disco & Armageddon are almost identical.