Quantcast

Fontana Roll call and room invite

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
so who's going?

i'm going to reserve a regular room at the hotel, i think i'll have 2 others w/ me and will have room for 2 more if anyone needs a place to stay on sat night after the race.

should be about $10 per person.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
JeffD said:
Brady, BKQuill, myself, Mizz Deinabolic and a BMX couple will be there.
betcha brian pulls one of those two excuses again. heh heh heh heh.

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
Um, about Fontana weekend, sorry to say that I can't make it because I have to wash my fish that weekend!

Joey, your killing me here brotha, I am going to come up to WR to help ya in the next few weeks, even it's just to shut you up;)

downhill66

Monkey
Aug 23, 2005
doing somthing....
stubby said:
whats happenin at fontana?
hey ges what i lost 12 pounds and grew some, look out steve peat. haha. srry i was excited when i steped on tha scale.
u still suck at Racing. but its all good. u will learn. or maby ive got a chalanger??? just maby. any ways u racin alot this year?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
downhill66 said:
u still suck at Racing.
Why would you say that? It contributes nothing to the thread. Mountain biking isnt about sucking or being good, its about having fun.

Stubby, congrats on the weight loss, thats awesom.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
stubby said:
thanks,
Aaron,
yeah im racin alot this year, anyways, u are still an a$$hole.
hey...i'll referee a fight at one of the races.. i think it would be a pretty good one...i've got my money on stubby...you know, being that he has "tubby" in his name.

i'm sure we could find a secluded spot in the woods for you two to "get it on!" UFC style :thumb:

there's nothing like a little one on one to settle a score....well, from where i'm from anyway.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
me and my whole crew are comming. were gonna have a big ass long bed dually with us and were gonna have two other trucks. its gonna be insane fellas. ill cya there and take it easy. ohh and mike were not comming down on friday anymore were just comming on saturday due to some inconviences so if you still want to run shuttles with us your still more than welcome man.

man alex your so nice lol, but i got my money on aaron just cause well just cause lol.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
BKQuill said:
Um, about Fontana weekend, sorry to say that I can't make it because I have to wash my fish that weekend!

Joey, your killing me here brotha, I am going to come up to WR to help ya in the next few weeks, even it's just to shut you up;)
people been tryin for ever to shut me up.
maybe your hamster might have some luck.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh paul im ready to throw down dude. you racing sport class man. well hope to cya there man and cant wait fellas. ohh and stub sorry for being such a dick dude jsut sometimes when i get a little annoied i become a jackass. so hope to cya boys there .

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
stubby said:
its alright, wee need to hit up that windrock sometime now u go to school near there. PEACE eric and aaron.

ah hell nah! no peace allowed! i better see some hookin' and jabbin' at fontana or else i'll be forced to bend motomike into a pretzel to appease my thirst for violence.

the oppressor has spoken!

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay so now that we have decided who is comming. does anyone know where the trail head is and where the damn thing finishes at. i know its the old trail but i have never ridding it and i really want to know so that we can run shuttles on it. okay fellas thinks for the info.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
We'll be running shuttles all day in a big white Dodge diesel with GA plates so keep your eyes peeled and follow us. There's only one road to the top of the mountain and two possible finishes that both end pretty close to each other, so it's not hard to find. Takes all of two minutes or so to drive up = lotta runs.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
awsome jeff. we'll be rollin in a dodge dually with a hitch rack on the back and bikes hanging on the tailgate so if i miss you just look for a huge ass dually with nc plates man. ill cya boys there and take it easy.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
lol thats not nasty thats perfect for a good mud ride. lol yeh hope you boys are ready for a fontana mud ride. its gonna make the dam jam look dry. although the weather has changed a little bit and my boys back in asheville said that the weather reports have been wrong this whole week so you never know, but be prepaired for the worst folks.:D :D :D

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
frznnomad said:
lol thats not nasty thats perfect for a good mud ride. lol yeh hope you boys are ready for a fontana mud ride. its gonna make the dam jam look dry. although the weather has changed a little bit and my boys back in asheville said that the weather reports have been wrong this whole week so you never know, but be prepaired for the worst folks.:D :D :D
if you turn in starting from the gas station, you take your first right past the general store. Drive all the way to the top of that road. There will a 2 lane road at the top when it flattens out that goes STRAIGHT UP!! You'll know it...steep. Drive up it until the road starts to go through a gap in the hill. You'll see the trail there on your right. It goes all the way down to the gas station. Rinse...Repeat.