Quantcast

Fontana this weekend?

johnnypop

Chimp
Aug 24, 2006
San Jose/Santa Barbara
where are you going on saturday colin?! i am supposed to ride knapps and maybe tunnel, so i don't know when i'd be able to, but if it's that fun i might just have to skip riding! and dave... it's on for sunday... and we need to bmx more, cause im already feeling a relapse again.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Knapps is like a sponge and we got a good chunk of rain. I'd give Knapps a rest this weekend bro.

Lets do a frontside Sunday morning. Tunnel time?

Morgan

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
all lit up
f bmx'n, get your grubbies on and man up, i am so sick of 20" pos bikes taking you peoples time! for gods sake go 2 church!

johnnypop

Chimp
Aug 24, 2006
San Jose/Santa Barbara
we're probably doing frontside on saturday, then again on sunday... if knapps is bad i won't ride it... it's no fun to wreck it. Morgan! saturday, you me mike and preston.... trail of choice as long as we have enough bike racks!

Morgan

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
all lit up
yeah serious! it was so hot that dave n i got a bit of a sunburn, not to mention that the trail was so dry n hot that i cooked an egg on a rock half way down, it was pretty dank

Morgan

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
all lit up
come on now, lets do knapps at least 1 day this weekend, it would be fun to ride sat? yayah, talk to to later, why are we all still up? who knows

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Do you need a NORBA license to race SemiPro at Fontana? A UCI license to race pro? Is it NORBA sanctioned at all?

If there is no license requirement, we'll head down from SLO town in a few weeks or days for the next race. It'd be nice to race Pro, but the price of a license would be too much to still get gas and eat stuff. Any payout? Thanks!

Alloy

Monkey
Aug 13, 2004
thousand oaks, ca
What's up Jeff,

You don't need a license or anything to race. It cost $35, Donny should let you race pro. There are payouts.... they're same for Pro and semi. The winner gets $4 per rider entered. So with a good turnout you could get back about $100. Not too bad. Hopefully I'll see you guys there.

-Mark

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Hey Mark,
You got a bike goin'? We'll try to make it down this weekend, but homework and finances are tight. I'm not in very good shape, either, and spend all my time studying just to get bad grades. School=teh suck.

What's up Jeff,

You don't need a license or anything to race. It cost $35, Donny should let you race pro. There are payouts.... they're same for Pro and semi. The winner gets $4 per rider entered. So with a good turnout you could get back about $100. Not too bad. Hopefully I'll see you guys there.

-Mark

Alloy

Monkey
Aug 13, 2004
thousand oaks, ca
haha taking hard classes is miserable... in fact, the only thing worse is a full time job!

You guys should try to make it, but if money's tight maybe save it for Bootleg, I've only ridden there, never raced but I can imagin on that terrian it would be one of the best around.

Anyways here's what I've been riding lately. It's pretty sweet, a little heavy but handles good.