fontana this weekend

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Ciaran said:
What is this "Fontana" you speak of?

Ciaran
It's where the steel reserve flows like water and the quads/dirtbikes outnumber the rice rockets. Some call it the nine-oh-nine, others call it white-trash country. Oh yeah, there's also a bike race that goes on there too, www.southridgeusa.com, or something like that.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Is it any good? The pictures look pretty good... but it also looks like it's all in the same spot. How's the rest of the mtn (or hill)?

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Its pretty sick. For me its white trash city. But once your on the mountain, i mean hill its fine. It will most likely be realy hot. But the racing is way good, and the courses are real fun. Head out if you live close. Ill be out there saturday but not sunday, Ill be on my way to mammoth on sunday HELL YA

Hungry_Hank

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
urban sprawl (orange county)
merrrrjig said:
Its pretty sick. For me its white trash city. But once your on the mountain, i mean hill its fine. It will most likely be realy hot. But the racing is way good, and the courses are real fun. Head out if you live close. Ill be out there saturday but not sunday, Ill be on my way to mammoth on sunday HELL YA

WOAH, me too...