Quantcast

Fontucky...now I get it!

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
My cousin lives in Redlands and swears that driving the 10 westbound in the morning is like racing nascar, you have to keep right on the bumper of the guy in front of you so you can draft... I hate the IE anymore, it's not like it was when I was a kid and I'm not that old. You've got rednecks and minorities, nobody that is from california or tries to act like it anymore.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
slowSSer said:
anyone else hear the rumor that the "909" phone code is going away becasue of the bad rap that it has?

One of the guys at my work lives in the 909 (Elsinore) and the 411 is that they are just going to SPLIT the 909 into the 909 and the 959 (or something like that...) The 959 is giong to be the 90210 of riverside. ;)

I think that the 959/909 split will happen somewhere around Corona.

genpowell71 said:
Nascar is nothing more than excuse for rednecks to get together to drink excessive amounts of beer and make asses out of themselves. It aint a pretty site. Think of 30k people running around drunk as ****, with the crack of their asses showing through their wranglers and **** kickers.
hmmmmm..... sounds like the sea otter to me.....

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
-BB- said:
One of the guys at my work lives in the 909 (Elsinore) and the 411 is that they are just going to SPLIT the 909 into the 909 and the 959 (or something like that...) The 959 is giong to be the 90210 of riverside. ;)

I think that the 959/909 split will happen somewhere around Corona.
Yep. Except we're 951 thank you very much. Corona pretty much gets it's own area code now.