Quantcast

Footage of my noob bike skills

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Nice. A little repetitive but there were some big hits in there. That wreck looked terrible. Did you get up and walk away from that?

But why is it that I feel like I was getting subliminal messages through the whole movie?

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
That crash was pretty bad, but you need to learn how to get the most out of your jumping. It seems like you just go up and shoot back down real fast. It looks like you hang you back end down. Try to pick it up man.

fuzzynutz

Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
Chicagoland
yea, your cameraman had the shakes. Tell him to lay off the speed pills. front brake woulda dropped the rear end. What kind of camcorder were you using?

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Looks good.
I might not even be that good. Then again everything on my ferry accessed island was just demolished. Let me guess about that fall. Small quick takeoff tranny. You didn't hop up it, you just hucked off and it bucked you?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Ouch is all I could think of. Thanks for sharin'!

BTW, I never realized Cradle of Filth could actually do some melodic stuff. Before ya jump me about that, I beleive that the group certianly has talent, I just personally don't much care for them.

Children of Bodom do a lot of Maiden covers too.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Secret Squirrel said:
Owww.....I remember my first one of those....wait...no I don't!!!

Good stuff....makes me wanna go ride now..!!! thx! :evil:
My first one of those wasn't even as severe as that and still managed to break 3 ribs. Took 6 months to get over that one, or I should say, had to a bearable point....... :nopity:

:D

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
fuzzynutz said:
yea, your cameraman had the shakes. Tell him to lay off the speed pills.
thats all my footage. and i dont know why but i aways shake, i didnt use to but i do now and at some times its worse then others. my doctor said its something i just have to get used to