Quantcast

For biggins...

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Just got finished shooting a Japanese tour... I got some good "freehand" spy shots of some nice japanese booty.

Too bad I couldnt get a quality shot of the best one in the group... she wouldnt sit still long enough to get a quality spy shot... the one I got real good, well, it was just okay booty.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
golgiaparatus said:
Just got finished shooting a Japanese tour... I got some good "freehand" spy shots of some nice japanese booty.

Too bad I couldnt get a quality shot of the best one in the group... she wouldnt sit still long enough to get a quality spy shot... the one I got real good, well, it was just okay booty.
uhmmmmm........ :think:

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
dude you could have done so much better than that i mean seriously. but your right its the thought that counts

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
llkoolkeg said:
Although I am, you don't have to be a creature from the 70's to adore them...
WTF did you take that small ass pic with your camera phone? :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i dunno doing some spy shots in a church now that would be interesting, probably real dangerous, possibly real funny. Spy shots in a mall just seems..... well creepy to me.

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
Hey, blow me... they were super secret spy photos. No aim, no focus, it was a guessing game. I'm tryin hard for you guys and this is the thanks I get :eviltongu :monkey:

How hot did you think they would be with barrels in the back ground???

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
No aim, no focus, it was a guessing game. I'm tryin hard for you guys
you know it never hurts to ask them if they would pose for you those japanesse women are kinky like that lol. :p :p :p :evil: :evil: :evil:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
golgiaparatus said:
Hey, blow me... they were super secret spy photos. No aim, no focus, it was a guessing game. I'm tryin hard for you guys and this is the thanks I get :eviltongu :monkey:
sorry... A for effort!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Gimme a break...i'm the master at super secret spy photos of ass...take this one of this lady in Florida at Gator Land...
hey thats my Aunt....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Broken_Spoke said:
cna i give you my e-mail :p
I'll have to see if one of the involved parties cares if the pic gets distributed. But just imagine a lifted skirt, bare ass and Lindsey England type pointing.

Tashi

Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
When in Japan I focus on the legs, not the booty. Soo many skirts its silly, even on the deceptively hot older ladies.DROOOL.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Gimme a break...i'm the master at super secret spy photos of ass...take this one of this lady in Florida at Gator Land...

You beotch - you told me that was you. :mumble:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
the the thread was going well until dhgirlie stepped in and posted the purple shorts. golgi i appreciate the thread all the same. women are always good things to include in a thread.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
there was a pic in the old memebr pic thread that alluded to it. i dont know if it was actually in the picture or not.