Quantcast

For my legion of non-believers

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
DBR X6 RIDER said:
Hope the knee isn't too bad. If you're not bailing, then it's time to ride harder!:sneaky:

Sean - I did ponder the name Sheila for the new rig, but she's not really tank-like heavy.:think:
Sheila? nah, can't see that one. Maybe Veronica.

Or - how about something that starts w/ "R", you know since it's Raleigh.
May I suggest Roxanne

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
DBR X6 RIDER said:
Hope the knee isn't too bad. If you're not bailing, then it's time to ride harder!:sneaky:

Sean - I did ponder the name Sheila for the new rig, but she's not really tank-like heavy.:think:
ya the knee is fine it happened the first day and i just kept on riding and it seemed to get progressively better (sorry bout the spelling im horrible with spelling)

Sep 8, 2004
andy, now I know how you feel about that dog! Yesterday I took a digger on concrete at a skatepark, some kid was coming right at me yelling "oh no" and he couldnt turn, so I did. BMX bikes have weak brakes and funny steering.... so now Im in a splint/cast thing for my wrist. It musta been hillarious looking to watch.

-James.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Aw crap, James - that totally sucks! If I'm in a cast, etc. I want it to be of my doing...not some outside force/moron.:mad: Did they say how long it will take to heal? Speedy recovery to ya'.

cove rider - good to hear for sure...and spell betterer, dammit:)

Loreto - Sheila is the friendly tank lady from Red vs. Blue. Roxanne's not bad, but then I'd have that song in my head whenever I rode it. Not a bad song, but not one I want going thru my head when I'm rippin'. Besides, she's not that kind of whore!

Did the late-shift w/ Pip @ SST today. Nearly dry everywhere once again - just a few minor soft-spots. MUCH faster than it was over the weekend. The new lines are settling in pretty good, too!:D
I felt way better than I was feeling yesterday, so I was able to actually ride it like I've wanted to. I :heart: her - whatever her name is.

Sep 8, 2004
I'm out for 1-9 weeks. But, hopefully the 2nd set of xrays turn out in my favor, and when the temp cast comes off, a long term one isn't put on. If I get a long term one, I might have to put velcro on it and my handlebars... 9 weeks is too long not to ride. Not to mention I can't play my guitars, bass, drums, use my camera, play video games, or anything. So its pretty boring right now.

-James

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
That's harsh, but at least you will get some riding in this summer. I just heard that Miguel is down for about four months...and that's just until he can walk.:(
Still, not being able to do basically any of the things you enjoy for any period of time is a royal pisser. Hang in there!:thumb: