Quantcast

for the ladies of ridemonkey

Gee Spot

Chimp
Sep 13, 2002
rochester, ny
Just wanted to let the ladies of ridemonkey know I posted 2 bikes for sale in the buy sell forum...

a 2002 trek 2300 WSD road bike.. AWESOME CONDITION

and...

a 2004 Yeti AS-X size small... also in awesome shape..

I'm trying to buy a new trek madone 5.2 and I need to sell these two bikes first... :help:

take a look...

thanks,
Lisa:thumb: :thumb:

Gee Spot

Chimp
Sep 13, 2002
rochester, ny
hey tree saw... too bad... this bike really rocks... not sure i mentioned.. im selling this and my asx to get the money to pick up my new trek madone 5.2... :love:

maybe you should check out the asx... it would def fit you... lisa g rode it a couple of times and liked it...

how is everything.. you must be ready to have that little crombach... let us know when the new bundle blesses us...
:thumb:

hey, and pass the word on my awesome bikes...
thanks grl
give earl a hug for me...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Gee Spot said:
hey tree saw... too bad... this bike really rocks... not sure i mentioned.. im selling this and my asx to get the money to pick up my new trek madone 5.2... :love:

maybe you should check out the asx... it would def fit you... lisa g rode it a couple of times and liked it...

how is everything.. you must be ready to have that little crombach... let us know when the new bundle blesses us...
:thumb:

hey, and pass the word on my awesome bikes...
thanks grl
give earl a hug for me...
Will do! Earl and I were talking about the ASX last night...it would fit me a whole lot better than my Ironhorse. I'll let you know what we figure out and will definitely pass the word on to some other ladies in our area. Take care and we'll get together soon so you can meet our little girl :D

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Gee Spot said:
awww... a little girlie... I love that... :)

that sounds most excellent!

mad chillies:love:
Thanks...her name is Sydney Rose :love: We're SO far beyond excited. We've actually started about having a little party for all of our friends to introduce her to you all once she's home and settled in. We'll definitely keep you and Lisa posted.

Gee Spot

Chimp
Sep 13, 2002
rochester, ny
TreeSaw said:
Thanks...her name is Sydney Rose :love: We're SO far beyond excited. We've actually started about having a little party for all of our friends to introduce her to you all once she's home and settled in. We'll definitely keep you and Lisa posted.
yes do keep us posted... we would love to meet your little one... what a b-e-a-utiful name...