Quantcast

Fox DHX pics

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Originally posted by kidwoo
So you're keeping the DH2.0 to wait for the new james bond WB fork and in the meantime ordered two other WB downhill forks. You must have a pretty badass pub/commuter bike.

So you coming to northstar so I can heckle you in person or what?
the other 2 forks are for other guys, im setting up a local team and were riding white bros, so theyre getting forks. And no its not a commuter bike, im sick of the midwest jokes. yes i am probably going to make it up to n* this season

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Originally posted by ViolentVolante
the other 2 forks are for other guys, im setting up a local team and were riding white bros, so theyre getting forks. And no its not a commuter bike, im sick of the midwest jokes. yes i am probably going to make it up to n* this season
Actually the commuter bike comment wasn't a midwest jab. I would have said that to anyone anywhere. My old parts/frames etc usually end up as what I call pub bikes, that's all. It's actually pretty cool to see a team using WB stuff.

I'm sure you will but make it known when you come out. It would be cool to finally ride with you.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Actually the commuter bike comment wasn't a midwest jab. I would have said that to anyone anywhere. My old parts/frames etc usually end up as what I call pub bikes, that's all. It's actually pretty cool to see a team using WB stuff.

I'm sure you will but make it known when you come out. It would be cool to finally ride with you.
i was going to come out or opening week, but im going to the national in VT that week, and ive got a DH race this weekend in northern WI, which involves a fun 8 hr drive, im so thrilled

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by ViolentVolante
i was going to come out or opening week, but im going to the national in VT that week, and ive got a DH race this weekend in northern WI, which involves a fun 8 hr drive, im so thrilled
Here's V V with his riding buddy on a typical Chitcago afternoon. Thats some serious concrete out there;) :D

This will be the bud of the jokes till we actually see you at N*.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Whoa man is that really you? You have a twin brother named Kemen working as a bike mechanic in Tahoe City. You should get in touch.
hell no thats not me, im not stupid enough to let brian get a picture of me, but he was dumb enough to put one online :D

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Originally posted by mental
Ain't that the truth. I haven't seen him since last year's Joyride. Yeah, races seem to get him a little "excited" but perhaps time will help him calm his nerves and get him some clean runs.

Most importantly though, the kid's got huge style and is always smiling on the bike.

You coming out this way over the summer?
Excited is the right word ya. OF course, anything gets that kid excited. You shoulda seen Goss, Pendrel and I egging him fromt he balcony while he was doing ripper laps around the training center after a few beers on the velodrome's 1980 era pace motorcycle.

He had never ridden a motorcycle before, hilarity ensued, especially when Mike Jones had to show him how to shift.:p

As for heading out there this summer, not sure. I may head out west to the last can cups if the $$ is right. I was debating doing the calgary world cup but decided one ass kicking at ste anne would be enough.

Gotta make sure i have enough $ to head to vegas come october!