Quantcast

Frame help

Kaos

Chimp
Jul 24, 2011
North east
I am looking to get a new frame for a 24" build. I am crossed between the s&m dirt bike and the sunday wave-c. I would also like to know if there are any other good choices out there that can be recommended. I already have a 26" dj ,but I want to build up a 24" bmx for the parks and street.
Thanks in advance.

Paulyd

Monkey
May 15, 2007
Great White North.
All the cool cats on the block are loving their Liquid Feedback frames. Supposed to be the most universal, for lack of a better term, frame that the 24 guys ride. I'd get the Wave-C if youre riding mostly park and street, cuz it does seem to have a higher bb and tighter geo, where as the Liquid seems to be the best all around.

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
i had a WeThePeople Avenue which was awesome but sold it recently. When i do get another 24 it will definitely be a Liquid.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Liquid. hands down.

shortest back end = front end comes up easy. back end whips out easy. spins easy.

but I haven't ridden the other bikes, so....

Kaos

Chimp
Jul 24, 2011
North east
Liquid? I have never heard of this company. Is it new? Sorry new to this sight ,so I am not familiar with all that's out there. Is there a link to the company so I can check out the geometry , pricing and build info?

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Search the forum here... One of the owners designed the frame with feedback from people right in this forum. (Hence the name)

Kaos

Chimp
Jul 24, 2011
North east
I will look into it. I was just browsing the thread . Looks to be an interesting choice. Thanks for the information. I really appreciate it.