Quantcast

frame with the lowest top tube

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
banshee scratch/ soul cycles roscoe

Both have that funky curved top tube, I dont know if its the lowest but at least it gives the illusion of being the lowest.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
My Simple has a really low TT. Low enough to do regular cans, which require more clearance than no foot cans. The seat tube is 9.75" center to center.

Some other frames with low TTs that come to mind are the Dobermanns (they have high BBs, as well, which is kind of like lowering the TT for clearance issues), Transition TOP, and the Atomlab Trailking (also with higher BB).

pain

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
My Simple has a really low TT. Low enough to do regular cans, which require more clearance than no foot cans. The seat tube is 9.75" center to center.

Some other frames with low TTs that come to mind are the Dobermanns (they have high BBs, as well, which is kind of like lowering the TT for clearance issues), Transition TOP, and the Atomlab Trailking (also with higher BB).
How much was yours?

pancho64

Monkey
Jul 28, 2007
the atomlab trailking has surprisingly good geo and a low tt but for some reason something looks off on it. also the tonic fab howie has a really slick and low look to it. both those frame seem pretty legit but the tonic fab just looks like pure sex

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
hahaha that gu frame is crazy. my ftiend rides one. its scary low. geo is so weird but once you get used to how high the bb is and how low the front end is, you get up on the rear wheel and just hang out there. i can stay up and pedal kick around and whatnot for about a minute or so. back on topic...

the howie by tonic fabrications is super fyckin nice, really low standover too. i think landon said about 10" or so. pretty much a fall guy with 26's. defenitely your best bet. if you cant pony up for the howie, i'd pick up a dobermann fabrications pinscher, thats your best bet for the lower price range, it's in league with the riot/mob price range but 14.37 stays.

thats billy mark's howie. he rides for tonic. his bike is hella dialed. super low slung, pnw trailz floww. short out back, low slung, long front end. defenitely pick one up