Quantcast

Free FOX racing shocks sticker

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
I don't run a Fox anything so it interests me not, but I figured someone who does might be interested. Well, I am covering the hood of my mk2 (the track toy that needs a new hood) in any random sticker I can come across. More for a garage decoration when I get a new hood for her.

I thought this up while enjoying a beer in the garage and started off a little bit. Here's what I have so far :cool:

so if anyone wants to donate some stickers to the cause, you know how to get ahold of me :D I hope to get an RM sticker on here somewhere at some point. I'm going to try and keep the decals on top of the stickers though.

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Driving through Nantahala Gorge last summer on a long trip, my mirror just snapped off by itself. It was dangling on my door by the power wire. I had no tools in my Blazer. Nothing except a pack of stickers.

They stayed put perfectly for two months. I was very detailed with work despite being in terrifying traffic. Observe:

16v

Chimp
Oct 7, 2009
Me to, I used to e-mail every company I could think of requesting stickers.

Working in a shop I've accumulated almost 10lbs of stickers I keep in a shoe box under my desk.

I have a similar project as CurbJumper. Once I get enough stickers, I'd like to completely sticker my commuter frame...or maybe just the seattube and downtube.
Willing to toss some stickers my way? I can send you some money for the time and shipping?

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I used to carry stickers and a napkin inside of the frame/handlebar pads on my bmx bike. They made great impromptu bandages. Most especially for my shins that got fvcked during street rides.

I still go gaga over stickers.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
So, if anyone with stickers lying around a collecting dust wants to donate to the collage, I'll make sure to save a "Hello my name is..." (with your s/n) for the final touches. Then I'm gonna clear it and hang it in the garage.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
So, if anyone with stickers lying around a collecting dust wants to donate to the collage, I'll make sure to save a "Hello my name is..." (with your s/n) for the final touches. Then I'm gonna clear it and hang it in the garage.
Eveyone who got this month's Dirt Mag has a boat load. An entire front and back cover worth.