Quantcast

Freecaster 2009 World Cup DVD..

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Wouldn't mind picking this up, but is it going to have the same commentary as the live feeds did? I couldn't stand listening to the one dude, whoever he was, scream about everything all the time. Got really tiring. Set to music, no problem.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Wouldn't mind picking this up, but is it going to have the same commentary as the live feeds did? I couldn't stand listening to the one dude, whoever he was, scream about everything all the time. Got really tiring. Set to music, no problem.
How can you get tired of Rob Warner? sheesh.

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
Any1 knows, if it's a same footage we've seen on freecaster? Some relations(?) were really crapy, with 3 cameras on the track :|

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
I just got it yesterday and watched maybe half of it (it's long!). But awesome. A true race movie. Yes there is freecaster footage and sound bites. I'd say maybe 30% of film to be that of obvious freecaster footy. But most of that is showing the race runs, which is awesome. If you like well done racerboi movies, this is it.

ender

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
I just got mine and there is no sound? I checked the AUDIO_TS directory on the disc and it's empty!?!?

crohnsy

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
T Bay
I just got mine and there is no sound? I checked the AUDIO_TS directory on the disc and it's empty!?!?
Check your other DVD's.....

also unmute your tv/stereo/speakers/computer or turn the volume up on those things. Maybe try plugging them in?

dondon

Monkey
Wow. RM has become a place to promote theft. Total Heckler and crohnsy you are probably the same kind of guys that will complain if Freecaster couldn't do live feeds anymore, think about that next time you steal something. I'm sure I'll be getting some hate for this, but come on!

crohnsy

Monkey
Oct 2, 2009
T Bay
dondon I have no affiliation with RM whatsoever.

Also downloading is LEGAL in Canada. so it's not stealing

I wouldn't complain one bit if freecaster stopped live feeds. I would go back to what I was doing before I watched World's on their live feed...

In all honesty I wouldn't buy this DVD anyways because I have my limited budget spent on other things like bike parts and cocaine... ;)

I also don't want to debate this as this thread will never end if we start that...