Quantcast

freestyle warning

Dirty Maestro

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Cool Yoni=)
How ya been mang?

You and a few guys should come thru the Boons some day.

Thanks for sharin!

Tiresnag

Chimp
Sep 5, 2004
BRONX, NY
Cool Yoni=)
How ya been mang?

You and a few guys should come thru the Boons some day.

Thanks for sharin!
word
I was planning on calling ya. couldn't log onto getdirty, but ye, me and dave wanna swing by soon before the weather gets too bad - maybe one of the weekends this month.

Dirty Maestro

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
word
I was planning on calling ya. couldn't log onto getdirty, but ye, me and dave wanna swing by soon before the weather gets too bad - maybe one of the weekends this month.
I tried looking for you in the members list but couldn't find you under Tiresnag or Yoni. Try registering, i'll activate you.

One thing that comes to mind is if you could come thru Cunny one day and film a few of your friends and some locals hitting the trails, that would be dope! Once we get the new stuff done. There will be plenty to film. I'd like to get some legit footage of the trails =)

Holla!
Jim

Tiresnag

Chimp
Sep 5, 2004
BRONX, NY
I tried looking for you in the members list but couldn't find you under Tiresnag or Yoni. Try registering, i'll activate you.

One thing that comes to mind is if you could come thru Cunny one day and film a few of your friends and some locals hitting the trails, that would be dope! Once we get the new stuff done. There will be plenty to film. I'd like to get some legit footage of the trails =)

Holla!
Jim
ha, we wanted to head over to cunny this weekend. I cant seem to find the proper url to get dirty. pm me.