Quantcast

Fresh Paint

sicktrick89

Chimp
Feb 25, 2006
Fresh paint on the Sunday because the old brown started to look like @$$. My dad and I did it in our shop. Sanded it by hand, primed it and painted it with Sherwin Williams automotive paint. Thanks to rufus designs for the decals and this puppy cost me about 70$

Spec List.

Fox 40RC2
Fox DHX 5.0 Pushed
E13 LG1
Avid Codes
X9 shifter/der
Sram 991 hollowpin
Sunline Bar/Stem

Now that its pretty noticable if you see me at a race give me a shout.

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I like it. That green has always been one of my favs. It looks like Kawasaki green.

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
Looks great man. Props on the work. I am going to try to do something similar to that this season.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
What happened to the world cup decals? I slaved over those!!! Just kidding.

Great looking color, I am a fan.

We need to get some riding in this season.

sicktrick89

Chimp
Feb 25, 2006
well techinically its not a WC so I just cut that part off and put the sunday sticker on the other side.

Uncle Cliffy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2008
Southern Oregon
Your cranks are so smooth you should just polish them completely... Just a suggestion. Very cool color though. If I didn't have red Hadley's I'd paint/coat my next frame a similar color.

Oct 8, 2003
+1 on the polishing cranks I did mine and there was more anodizing left then on yours I will post up a picture in a little while.

ciszewski

Monkey
Aug 7, 2008
Brockville
-1 on the polishing. I think it looks sick the way it is, just down the middle. Almost like you meant to do it???

Oh and nice bike, color is schweet.

Oct 8, 2003
-1 on the polishing. I think it looks sick the way it is, just down the middle. Almost like you meant to do it???

Oh and nice bike, color is schweet.
+2 on polishing cranks, no one puts sand paper on the side of their shoes to break in their new cranks. All it does it makes them look like they are old even if they are not... but if you polish them they will always look good.

Oct 8, 2003
haha yea I know I am a dying breed but my sunday inst going any where till I feel something is better. The original poster must still like his as well.

rewster

Monkey
Feb 3, 2007
charlotte nc
i'm sticking with my 05 horse til she croaks. not only because she's the best, but because a broke ass nigga can't afford no sick new whip, yo.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
i'm sticking with my 05 horse til she croaks. not only because she's the best, but because a broke ass nigga can't afford no sick new whip, yo.
Could not agree more :)

She is looking pretty and is ready for another season...I do love my Sunday.

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Who decided to cut up all the sundays in the Seattle area?? And what did you use to do it with?

There are a couple of used frames @ Fluidride with the same custom 'windows'.