Quantcast

~~~Friday GMT~~~

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning , I'm off to Phoenix for a couple of days . When I'm there I plan on finding stinkyboy and bringing him back to RM .

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Survived taking care of Haley by myself for 2 days. Haley did too. Otherwise, work.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Four day weekend has commenced.

Half marathon tomorrow...my third one in five weeks. I'll be looking to run a personal best. Once I get through that race, I'm looking forward to exhaling and relaxing for a bit. Training is hard, man. I'll be happy to get back on the bike. Duathlon at the end of the month!

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
BMX with the kid tonight.
All kinds of stuff tomorrow.
Trail ride Sunday.
House stuff/home birth prep stuff Monday...

...holy crap, 1 month to new fresh baby time! :eek:

Last edited:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Helped a friend dig trenches for a sprinkler system last night in the pouring rain, that was fun. The wind was ridiculous last night, it kept me up for a couple of hours while the window creaked and the building shook a little bit. It's still pretty strong out there today.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
As one of my icehole friends said, "What your kids gonna be born into a pool of granola?! Hippie!"
My daughter was an at home birth and while I was VERY skeptical, it worked out awesome. After she was born, I floated her in a tub of water for about 20 minutes while mom cleaned up. It was supposed to ease her into the world since the sensations were close to the same but with light and added mobility.

No crying or carrying on. It was VERY pleasant.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My daughter was an at home birth and while I was VERY skeptical, it worked out awesome. After she was born, I floated her in a tub of water for about 20 minutes while mom cleaned up. It was supposed to ease her into the world since the sensations were close to the same but with light and added mobility.

No crying or carrying on. It was VERY pleasant.
what a weird way to make soup