Quantcast

!Friday GMT!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Gonna try and do an semi-epic urban ride this weekend. My buddy has mapped out a route where we ride singletrack trails and bike paths circling around Rochester without having to ride on the road at all. There are also a few bar stops planned along the route for rehydration purposes. Should be an interesting time.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Gonna try and do an semi-epic urban ride this weekend. My buddy has mapped out a route where we ride singletrack trails and bike paths circling around Rochester without having to ride on the road at all. There are also a few bar stops planned along the route for rehydration purposes. Should be an interesting time.
Winner.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
back in my 585 days, this was a fairly regular thing. although we would mix in some street riding. because why not.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
back in my 585 days, this was a fairly regular thing. although we would mix in some street riding. because why not.
We're gonna start from my buddies house near Seabreeze, then Bay Park West, then Tryon, then somehow make our way to the canal trail , then... I can't remember where to from there. My buddy has got it all planned out, the rest of us are just along for the ride. Basically a big clockwise circle around the city.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Slightly bummed today. The rock sliders I had made for me by a guy around here are, IMO, too flexible to serve their purpose well. When I contacted him he didn't have much to say. So it looks like I'm up sh!t creek and now have to either sell these off and buy another set at a loss or attempt to rework these. Not exactly the situation I was hoping for.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Mariko's first snowsuit, donned today after she woke up, even though it didn't actually snow contrary to the forecast:

(Yes, it's a bit too big, heh.)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Still almost morning Monkeys.

So I had a wicked long ride south in support of the lady and a chilly ride back this morning. 136 miles down, 122 back pinned at 4k :rofl: I don't understand it but I can do 85mpg heading south, but top out at 78mph heading north. And my ignition tumbler took a dump. Lucky I kept the velcro strip from my old kickstand fix, I was able to tie it together long enough to make it home. Totally worth it.

Pick up the little monkey after work at 4:30, should be a sweet weekend.