Quantcast

~~~Friday Jr. GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
There must be more to life than sitting wondering if there is more to life.� - Unknown

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
YEEEAAAAAAAH, BOOOIIIIIII! I'm looking forward to spending three days hanging out with 20 fellow monkeys. Yesterday was a pretty good day. I left work early, did some running around (including getting teh car's emissions tested), did some monkeyfest shopping, grilled shrimp, and got to see the end of the Roy Halladay no-hitter (fvcking Phillies).

Technically I have a four day weekend since Monday is a company holiday, but I may just come into work and save the day off.

I've got more to say but can't think of it right now....

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Filming of Girl with Dragon Tattoo started today in Södermalm, might be fun to swing by there on my way home.

Currently working on my plan to smuggle a new SC Nickel into Sweden when we are home for Christmas.

Beyond that....it is a grey, cold, wet Swedish Fall day.

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
Overslept againg today... working from home makes it difficult to get out of bed! Day two of writing procedures. I hope I get everything completed early today because I still need to pack & get food & beer for MonkeyFest! I haven't been on a bike in about a month - this weekend is going to hurt but I can't wait! (and I really don't want to send my BF to the brewery to pick up the beer without me... I'm pretty sure he'll be there a while.)
OK, I gotta get to writing. Have a nice Thursday ya'll!

Jimmysal

Monkey
Mar 26, 2010
Vermont
Morning monkeys!

Checked the stats for my blog, and it looks like the emergency roof repair post was a hit! Bad news for me is that I have to do a skylight repair now, good news for my readers is that means a write up on resealing a skylight!

Do work son!

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Rockin' da hood in Trumbull today. Looking forward to spending the weekend with a bunch of drunks with a biking problem. :D

Ordered a cap for my truck and it came in on Monday, but they were unable to schedule me until Monday. I was hoping to have it on before Monkeyfest.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning monkeys!

Checked the stats for my blog, and it looks like the emergency roof repair post was a hit! Bad news for me is that I have to do a skylight repair now, good news for my readers is that means a write up on resealing a skylight!

Do work son!
you're really trying to hustle your mediocrity, aren't you? :p

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Yeah!! Half day for me today, and then tomorrow and Monday off! I'm really looking forward to M'fest as well.

The only disappointment is that my new bike came in yesterday, LBS built it, and then discovered that the rear shock was not working correctly. So, LBS owner called Cannondale and ordered a replacement overnight, but the shipping deadline had already passed, so they won't get it in 'til tomorrow, and they don't have any other shocks in stock to swap it out with. :thumbsdown: Boooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, I will have a shiny new bike waiting for me when I get back, and I get the newer version of the shock out of it, so I guess it's worth it.

RatsAss

Chimp
Jun 25, 2010
Where the sidewalk ends...
Morning all.... Went to an Oktoberfest dinner, that featured jambalaya???..and only two beers on tap...Coors Light and Yuengling. I guess...and hope...the weekend cant get any worse...at least hockey starts tonight.