Quantcast

$Friday%

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Feel like I was thrown down a staircase after pulling a metric fuck-ton of snow off my roof yesterday.
More digging out today in preparation for the 2-3' forecasted for while we're away.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Friday is finally here! Friggin freezing out there this morning. Van temp sensor read -1*F when I pulled into the parking lot at work. I like winter time but not really a fan of this arctic tundra crap.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Saying its cold out is an understatement. My boogers are turning to icicles. What an odd feeling.

In other news, don't you love it when some asshats merge onto the freeway doing 45mph and then slam on their brakes? Hell yeah, I do! I love giving my brakes a good workout while simultaneously pooping in my pants.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hi all. Bought some tasty stuff for the extended crew (me, wife + 29 week? thing 2, MIL, Mariko) at Bakery Nouveau bright and early this morning.

Later this morning I'm planning on test riding a Novara Gotham commuter bike at the downtown REI on their little test track. Gates belt drive and NuVinci hub, both of which I haven't experienced before. I'm curious as to whether the NuVinci will have a mushy feel on engagement--my old Alfine 8 certainly did, and I did not like that aspect, no sirree.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A vendor who makes PID loop tuning software gave a presentation to the engineering department yesterday. The owner of my company wasn't there and asked everyone to provide our thoughts. I went off topic and basically wrote my control engineer manifesto. His reply was "I couldn't agree more" and forwarded the manifesto to the Ops and Sales manager and told them to do something with this. Not sure if that means I am getting fired or if I will be able to start working on the shit I am pretty damn good at and enjoy doing. Preferably the latter.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Found my phone yesterday at the taco truck. Luckily those guys are my homies. They found my phone on the table and saved it in the truck rather than jacking it! LOL and this is in the ghetto even. When I showed up and asked for it I discovered they have a nickname for me - the nacho guy. :thumb:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
a friend from high school has been stuck in connecticut for the last two weeks....finally driving out back to california this week.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Found my phone yesterday at the taco truck. Luckily those guys are my homies. They found my phone on the table and saved it in the truck rather than jacking it! LOL and this is in the ghetto even. When I showed up and asked for it I discovered they have a nickname for me - the nacho guy. :thumb:
Mods have been slacking with custom titles lately.

HELLO MODERATORS

El Nacho Frio

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
custom title

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Not sure if that means I am getting fired or if I will be able to start working on the shit I am pretty damn good at and enjoy doing. Preferably the latter.
Sounds like a win either way based on your work related posts.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Speaking of which, it makes me happy when I have to poop and I walk into the men's room and the light is off. That means the motion light shut off and the room is clear. Poop in peace!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Jezzuz titty F'n Christ.
I cant wait to get this week in the can.
I've been the Mayor of a shitty town called "Rush Job" this week.
Taking the Old Lady up to the mountain tomorrow to get some spring skiing & beer drinking in.
Cheers internet homies.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Jezzuz titty F'n Christ.
I cant wait to get this week in the can.
I've been the Mayor of a shitty town called "Rush Job" this week.
Taking the Old Lady up to the mountain tomorrow to get some spring skiing & beer drinking in.
Cheers internet homies.
You have killed Laura haven't you? This is just a euphemism for wearing her skin.

49%

Chimp
Feb 8, 2015
1040am. Temp's about 1000 here, no rain, and got a newish bike sitting in the shed with some *shiny* brand new parts on it(shut up bike! I hear you already!!). Off work. And...home with both kids with raging flu.

Wife and I jun ken po'd and I pulled the short straw and sevened out.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Oh man... Is this it? I never thought the day would come. From the top of the Monkey all shall know of Boostindoubles passion for nacho.

Last edited: