Quantcast

-- Friday's Ride Thread --

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Spent a bit of time on the Yeti last night out behind my house. The snow is still pretty deep in places and VERY wet, but there are spots where the grass is showing though. Was an interesting ride... in places where the snow was fairly deep, riding was very hard. In places where there was grass under me, I felt incredibly fast and the bike felt great - been a long time since I had solid ground under me.

Anyone else riding? Any riding on for the weekend?

J

JRB

I hope that I can leave early to go ride today. I put Julie's Skareb Platinum to break in for her.

J

JRB

jacksonpt said:
Que?

(5 characters)
To ride the fork to break it in a little better. Set it up and extrapolate backwards to get it set up for her.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Went running last night.

There is a 10k next weekend I am thinking about since Loco won't make his mind up about camping/riding/backpacking this week.

(Loco -- go edit that post above jacksonpt so it freaking makes sense. :mumble: )

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
loco said:
To ride the fork to break it in a little better. Set it up and extrapolate backwards to get it set up for her.
ah, sorry - it was the grammar, or at least the absense of words that confused me.