Quantcast

***friderp GMT***

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Boo! File a police report? I seriously regret not filing a report when I got bitten by a neighbor's dog. Apparently half a year later the dog bit a small child .... "but he never did this before".... :mad:
This is the biggest pile of horseshit that bitey-dog owners always fall back on. I call bullshit on EVERY one of them that says the dog has never done it before. :rant:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
This is the biggest pile of horseshit that bitey-dog owners always fall back on. I call bullshit on EVERY one of them that says the dog has never done it before. :rant:
I heard in Texas you can put down the dog and the owner if they are bitey. ;) :D

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Alive and very well, kiddo did get hitched and very proud of them, great kids and going to do great. As for myself I do believe I have also met my match. Best of all she speaks Spanish and can cook Mexican food with her eyes closed every single day if I wanted. Definitely investigating her thoroughly as she even thinks I’m a catch. Be stoked for me, it’s legit

and no, she doesn’t need bewbz!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Alive and very well, kiddo did get hitched and very proud of them, great kids and going to do great. As for myself I do believe I have also met my match. Best of all she speaks Spanish and can cook Mexican food with her eyes closed every single day if I wanted. Definitely investigating her thoroughly as she even thinks I’m a catch. Be stoked for me, it’s legit

and no, she doesn’t need bewbz!
But is she willing to cook the mexican food in your camp trailer?