Quantcast

@#$ Fridumpus Finalis 2017 GMT$#@

Yeah, but if I keep stubbornly waking up everyday, I will know.

But for now, I don't have cancer and no one is dropping bombs on me. So I'll keep shuffling forward.
Yeahdat. While I have other networks, the people I ride with provide me with a peer community across ages which is helpful as my age cohort withers and dies out. It's still a shocker as they evaporate.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
hiked nearby king’s pinnacle trail with the fam. 40-ish degrees and sunny. it was great. came home, ate pizza, made fire, drank beers. headed to durham tomorrow...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Yeahdat. While I have other networks, the people I ride with provide me with a peer community across ages which is helpful as my age cohort withers and dies out. It's still a shocker as they evaporate.
Yeah I'm the last active member of my age group ( which I find kind of pathetic) and whats worse I am one of the few still alive. Drugs, alcohol and cancer took most of them.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Rode 10.5 miles in 13F on skinny tires because eff you fat nazi. Another stupid out of control poodle almost bit me today, her stupid ass walker kept her back towards us and just kept yelling "Come on, girl!" without making the slightest effort to get her under control. When her snot rubbed against my calf, I've had it and yelled back that I am calling cops if she bites me because another poodle bit me two days ago. She didn't say a thing, didn't get the dog under control but went another direction so 2 minutes later, the effing dog finally disappeared.

tl;dr: good chilly ride, fucking stupid people are fucking stupid
So you are the one sliding out on all the turns and creating those ruts.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Got promoted at work last week (while I was on leave). Still trying to absorb it. Civilian equivalent of O-6 or so.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Ate tons of meat at the local churrascaria. Watched TLJ again. Still want a Porg. Decided to drive in tomorrow (working), because it’s 13F or so now and the car will be nice and toasty.