Quantcast

@<@ Fridunpus GEE em Tee@>@

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Today's plan includes riding le fatbike, calling a plumber and maybe a small amount of work.
now bagels.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good morning!

Mouse #4 caught this morning. Just a wee adolescent, so I'd wager there are now a bundle more to apprehend.

Gonna try and stay quiet today at work, just lay low and work through some Solidworks refreshers.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Friday, mountain bike forum influencers!! I swam for an hour early this morning. I was not happy to crawl out of bed at 5:00 but needed to get my swim done since it was my only one this week. Anyway, coffee now, run later.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Good morning!

Mouse #4 caught this morning. Just a wee adolescent, so I'd wager there are now a bundle more to apprehend.

Gonna try and stay quiet today at work, just lay low and work through some Solidworks refreshers.

I switched to bait a few years ago... works WAY better.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
homemade chocolate chip muffin and coffee. temps are high enough the birds have reemerged, so i have gifted them with additional birdseed on top of the snow.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I was sufficiently wiped out after skiing that I did not hop on the Peloton. I did listen to a 5 minute meditation to keep my daily streak alive, though, because gamification.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Attended a Zoom meeting of the Fly Fishing club last night. Interesting presentation from the guy that won a pro bass tournament using a fly rod (out of 170 anglers) He showed us his set up. I have all the gear save one piece already. I might just have to go try the set up for bass on the local lake Saturday after hitting the tackle store.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Hello all. I was sufficiently wiped out after skiing that I did not hop on the Peloton. I did listen to a 5 minute meditation to keep my daily streak alive, though, because gamification.
I too was sufficiently wiped out to not hop on Toshi's peloton. In bed at 8:30 last night. Only up now because I have to take the Mazda in for headlight recall. I may or may not accomplish things around the house today.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Good morning!

I caught 9 under my kitchen sink this fall. Saw droppings in there again last week. 4 traps set, three mice caught. One looked pretty fat. I'm hoping I got her before the babies were born.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Gas station biscuits and gravy were meh. Not bad, but not worth going out the way for. It's Friday, so there is that.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I'm using a havaheart trap. Seems they like honey roasted peanuts. I relocate them to the woods. No desire to kill the mice, I can't begrudge them wanting a more cushy life.

Yeah I get it, I remember feeling that way, then they destroyed my plow truck air-intake system, ruined my pop-up camper canvas, and left their dropping on my kitchen counter. They can go live in the woods if they want but not on the counter where my family eats.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Yeah I get it, I remember feeling that way, then they destroyed my plow truck air-intake system, ruined my pop-up camper canvas, and left their dropping on my kitchen counter. They can go live in the woods if they want but not on the counter where my family eats.
This is the correct answer.

1612546975628.png

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Here.

Sorry I'm late, got an early start. Snow again. Was thinking I'd get the van to the shop for turbo install goodness, but alas, still on drag radials and now up to 6" of fresh pow on the streets.....

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I feel like a man on death row. I’m about to get slaughtered on a couple of big climbs with a fit motherfucker.
I need some gallows humor. And some adderall.

in other news, I had the most amazing breakfast tacos in Golden this morning.
muy authentíco
20210205_101838_copy_768x1024.jpg

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I meant for meditating. I assumed you use an app because of the "gamification" comment...

or does Peloton have guided meditations too?!
Peloton indeed has guided meditations. Most every kind of exercise content is there now.