Quantcast

Fried Dough GMT

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Went to get an utrasound and X-ray, turned out I needed to book, I booked, went to work for 3hrs, got scans, went for a ride, BBQ'd, now drinking Cider.
7/10 for the day.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Something appears to have raided the duck nest in my burn pile. 4 of the 6 eggs are gone and the remaining two are strewn about. Curious to know who the egg thief was, I heard the duck, some owls, and the neighbor's chickens going off the other night.

Guess that means I can get back to my regularly scheduled programming. Two good burn days should get rid of this year's pile.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Dough! I have a colleague named Doug. I always have to check that I don’t address him as “Dough” in emails. Not sure how my fingers decide to add the extra “h.”

Other than that - Drinking coffee, listening to birds, wondering which boss I’ll work for today…probably myself.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
No school today. New Taylor Swift album today. So yeah...

No word on the kart yet. The last I talked to them was probably next week before they can get to it. Ugh.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
it is absolute balls
is being absolute balls good or bad

/me took some Beam sleep aid, in the form of this chocolate peanut butter expensive powder thing, mixed into milk with some creatine and protein powder too, because why not. and maybe I slept better than usual? got that melatonin-ish not quite fully awake feeling now

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
is being absolute balls good or bad

/me took some Beam sleep aid, in the form of this chocolate peanut butter expensive powder thing, mixed into milk with some creatine and protein powder too, because why not. and maybe I slept better than usual? got that melatonin-ish not quite fully awake feeling now
All ball is no good.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip> wondering which boss I’ll work for today…

New Taylor Swift album today. So yeah...
I'm going to assume this is some famous music-type person? :confused:

Why you no weed, Doc?? :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Why you no weed, Doc?? :D
I don't really sleep poorly normally

just saw an ad for this and gave it a try on a whim

worst case it doesn't work and I treat myself to some hot (or like last night, unheated) tasty chocolate flavored drink :)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:bad:

A guy I knew in Colorado would drink a pint of that every day. Nothing could stop him, not even too much Jim Beam.

I assume he is dead now....
buddy of mine in college earned the nickname Dr Beam for his love of back to the future and jim beam. he could put down some beam.

freshman year dorms on the floor above me there was a guy named rusty. rusty liked gin. rusty would drink it by the glass. strait. he failed out after the first term.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got the third quote for our water heater. $1k less than the last one. So much more reasonable, that tankless (my preferred) is actually on the table and less than our first estimate...

So yeah.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Re tankless here’s our setup. Works well. One is slaved to the other

IMG_2117.jpeg

IMG_2118.jpeg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just got the third quote for our water heater. $1k less than the last one. So much more reasonable, that tankless (my preferred) is actually on the table and less than our first estimate...

So yeah.
Tankless in the house we're in sucks. Have to waste water, whiling waiting for the hot stuff. Not sure if it's just this house/system or what...

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Fishing and crabbing yesterday, ling cod fish tacos were delish,

299 cat skid steer with combo bucket and a padfoot roller being delivered today, should be able to clean up before the hydroseeding crew and loads of road base arrives. still waiting for a grapple rake bucket.

In other news,

rough house plans are nearly complete to send to an ICF specific architect