Upgraded factory Bilstiens
Tow package
power door locks, windows, mirrors
A/C
fog lights
push button 4wd
beige interior w/captains chairs
factory CD player

I am selling my Tundra. I bought this just over a year ago from Reno Kia. When I bought it it had around 53,xxx miles on it. It now has 80,xxx on it. It's in very good shape. I put a set of Bridgeston Revo A/T tires on it about 15k miles ago, they still have alot of tread left. When I bought it I had a Line-X spray in bed liner installed. It will probably need new pads and rotors up front but other than that it needs nothing. I believe I am the second owner. I have used Mobil1 fully synthetic in it since I purchased it. I have always warmed it up properly.

I would like to try and get $19,000 OBO for it.

The vehicle is located in Northern California on the north shore of lake tahoe. I drive it down to Reno,NV every day. I would also be willing to meet a reasonable distance for a buyer who is really interested.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
I also thought it was an option from the factory. And I'm pretty sure it was the dealership who told me that when I called to see what options the truck had been purchased with when it was new.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
A locker was never avbailable on the Tundra's, only Tacoma's, 4Runer's and Landcruisers. Tundra's with the TRD package come with a limited slip rear where Tacoma's with the TRD package have a locker. I think that's because Toyota assumes that more Tundras will be used for towing and Tacooma's for wheeling. As far as 4runner's the rear locker was a factory option from 1996-2000 and was standard on Limited package models. After 2000 they switched to a multi-mode locking xfer case that allows for either AWD with variable power split, 2WD or 4WD with a locked 50/50 power split. FZJ-80 Landcruisers also had the same type of AWD xfer case and front and rear lockers were optional, combine that with 5-linked live axles front anr rear stock for a bad ass wheeling machine.

Either way, the LSD in your truck is nothign to scoff at, it is a very nice option that adds value to the truck, for most people it is more desirable thatn a locker because with a locker there is no advantage on the road but with and LSD the truck drives better all the time although the locker will perform better off-road most people never go serious off-roading...

D

d-sop

not to be dumb, but i hear aboot lockers all the time. i know they lock the axles, but why?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
It already has an LSD and it's not a dedicated trail rig. Why on god's green earth would you want to remove the functionality of the LSD and replace it with something that rides crap on the street? Plus I've never heard of someone welding an LSD, I don't even think it's really possible...

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
biggins said:
lincoln lock that bad boy
feel free to do whatever you want to it once you buy it. my money will be going into my new car. AWD, 2 turbos and 4 rings.