Quantcast

!!!fuhgginmondaygmt!!!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
that would backfire, as it's a conference call, not face to face.

mine? nope. you haven't been paying attention have you?
yup-you clearly need to be more sensitive when rubbing your coworkers' noses in your excellent use of vacation time.

congrats on bikerumor pic o the day the other day, btw.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
There seems to be an age cut off, where you're only a manageable threat to national security. You win.
He gets to keep his shoes on even if he doesn't get picked for pre-check. Lucky.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
There seems to be an age cut off, where you're only a manageable threat to national security. You win.
I seem to get pre-checked without having filed paperwork or paid anything. I superstitiously chalk it up to GFF.
Nick and I were discussing this over Thanksgiving. The consensus is old, middle-class white people get a far larger than 5% random selection by TSA. Reason being, they are not a threat and it's an appeasement to a heavy voting population. ie. Keep the old ones with money happy and we can keep doing all of this other bad isht.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Bike didn't actually take the time to read RM before announcing the merger and shared content plans.
Invisible text was a fall-back to mitigate the damage of their mistake.

It would have been more ironical if MBA performed the hostile takeover.

Nick and I were discussing this over Thanksgiving. The consensus is old, middle-class white people get a far larger than 5% random selection by TSA. Reason being, they are not a threat and it's an appeasement to a heavy voting population. ie. Keep the old ones with money happy and we can keep doing all of this other bad isht.
I have suspected that old white guy contributes to it. The effect is visible in a number of other circumstances.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Try non-reving as an airline employee sometime. Bag check and pat down 100% of the time. Completely random though. :rolleyes:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
When my oldest was an infant after 9/11, we traveled with him wearing a onesie that read "I'm not a drug mule" on the front. He got pulled aside for a pat-down.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Try non-reving as an airline employee sometime. Bag check and pat down 100% of the time. Completely random though. :rolleyes:
I elect for the pat down, because I'm proud of my junk and because I refuse to go through those millimeter wave scanners. Non-negligible risk of skin cancer down the road? No thanks.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
everyone at the tsa can get anal sars....it would be deserved.