Quantcast

Fuhk Crooks!!!!

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
MAN!!!!! I hate all the bum ass, crack head, petty theft assface punks that live in this town!!!!

Go outside this morning and my rear window was broken... what did they take... NOTHING. I had a really expensive conga in the back seat and I think they were probably after that so they could hock it for some crack money. Good thing its to heavy to lug around so they left it there.

Anyway, now I have to spend $200 on a new rear V window :angry:. I cant even begin to explain how much anger I have towards the crackheads that live in that part of town :mad:.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I dunno, it's pretty common in NY. I think it only costs a couple bucks a year here. Worked out great when I got a cracked windshield a couple months ago.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Echo said:
I dunno, it's pretty common in NY. I think it only costs a couple bucks a year here. Worked out great when I got a cracked windshield a couple months ago.
I think it only applies to windshields though... :think:

J

JRB

My insurance has a $50 glass deductible that was never mentioned until I asked. I have state farm.

*and you're right. Crooks suck.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
some little punks broke into my car one day while riding only to steal my cell phone and my car keys. all it did was make a huge inconvience for me because i cut the cell phone off, got the glass replaced and had to spend 80 f'in bucks on a new clicker for my car.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
golgiaparatus said:

no **** right? they went for the glove box first and my keys were in it. i think they got interupted because i had a 500 dollar camera, a cd wallet with 50 cds and a wallet with 2 credit cards and 200 bucks in it. now i know what you are thinking, damn this chick is loaded, but i'm sorry, i'm taken. anyways, i think it was a couple of punk kids. we were out in the burbs and i think they were just looking to tear some **** up and get some cash. a fellow rider noticed that the car was broken into and waited for us to get back from our ride before he left. now i just leave all of my valuables at home when i ride.

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
:rolleyes: Yes I am a percussionist, but it doesnt make me a hippy. I play 3 congas, cuban style. The percussion on this track is me... Listen

The fact that he honks a big fatty and then plays the bongos makes him a hippie.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
golgiaparatus said:
:rolleyes: Yes I am a percussionist, but it doesnt make me a hippy. I play 3 congas, cuban style. The percussion on this track is me... Listen

no, but combined with the constant smoking weed and dating chicks with dreadies does make you one, though.

J

JRB

laura said:
no, but combined with the constant smoking weed and dating chicks with dreadies does make you one, though.
Yeah - that is mostly what I meant. That wasn't really all that bitchy though.