Quantcast

full suspension DJ

happity

Chimp
Jun 14, 2009
hey guys, I have a question.

I have been wanting to get into DJ and light freeride for awhile but havent got a bike yet. I really like the transition double frames but I dont have near enough cash for them. Is there a cheap full suspension Dirt jump bike out there that is good? I am looking to buy a full suspension DJ frame for around 500 USD. Is that doable?

thanks

happity

Chimp
Jun 14, 2009
I looked at the parker and I think I'm gonna get it:weee:. Its got high ratings and I think its a cool bike. plus you cant get one at that price anywhere, even used.
thanks guys.

oh, and does anybody know if the parker frame would work with a 150mm travel fork, it says its designed for 100 to 130 but does it really matter?

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
A know a kid with 1 and he has a 66vf 150mm on it, its a little big, but if your riding it at a mountain, its appropriate. For the DJs and park, id stick with a smaller fork.

happity

Chimp
Jun 14, 2009
I think I'll do an old cheap-ass dirt jumper with around 120-130mm, anybody got anything as to the cheapest of the cheap(but still good) DJ forks?

happity

Chimp
Jun 14, 2009
sorry for the dubl post, but on the same note, would the rockshox tora 302 coil u-turn work as a DJ fork?
prob not but just asking to make sure...

Last edited: