Quantcast

G. Bush is a mountian biker!!!

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
Hey are Pres. is a mountian biker.

btw he schools the secret service that have to follow him. they can't keep up with him. one of the service men has even broken a collor bone trying to keep up! :cool:

this info was given to me by the person that trains some of the perviuosly mentioned service men.

the secret service has to get outside help on how to mountian bike!!! :rolleyes:

that is all. i just though that this is a cool a sh*t fact.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Seeing as no one has replied yet, I might as well. I always thought that he might be a Mt. Biker, I mean, he and Kerry can't both have road bikers supporting them. One has road bikers and one has mountain...

Like I really care, I'm only 15, I can't vote yet so I won't even try to get involved.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
All I know is I never heard mention of his offroad prowess even one time, until those pictures of Kerry on his bike made the press.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Tenchiro said:
All I know is I never heard mention of his offroad prowess even one time, until those pictures of Kerry on his bike made the press.
I thought he picked up biking cuz he couldn't run anymore? Heard he was an avid runner, sh:t like 6 minute miles :cool:

Kerry's been a roadie for a long long time. He loves two wheels, even borrowed -- with permission, of course -- a motorcycle cop's bike between campaign stuff on the road to get a ride in.

When it comes to non-political stuff, it seems like both of 'em are pretty cool

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
Bush still runs from what i hear from the person i perviouslly mentioned, but it sounds like recently(past 4-5 mouths but come be much longer than that) someone got bush on a mountian bike and he just never wants to stop riding. he's not riding because of political reasons, he truthful likes riding!!!

jpz

Chimp
Jun 14, 2004
Speaking of Bush and riding bikes, surely you guys heard about when he fell off his bike.. :P

here's a pic:

riderx

Monkey
Aug 14, 2001
Fredrock
Being we are nearby to DC and Camp David, there has been some local discussion about whether GW is really an MTBer or is he just riding his MTB on fire roads. When he's at Camp David there are plenty of those around and the real trails up that way are pretty tough (The Watershed stuff for the locals who know). He also rides a $250 Trek up there. You do the math, but I know what I think.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
El Jefe said:
Umm, it's not like just saying that is a federal offense or anything....oh wait, it is.
You're too late, the black helicopters already took him to the re-education center.