Quantcast

Gee Atherton's Crash in Rampage

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
some crazy lines pitty about the crash cause his lines where way better than what i saw of the final

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
With that lines he would have won. At least for me. Crazy, steep, big and fast. Really bad he crashed. Gee really amazes me with 4x, Dh, and FR skills. Most of us are concentrating in 1 discipline and we are still worse than he is in any of his.

chucky212

Chimp
May 20, 2008
Awesome montage of the crash highrevs! Nice work, you got mad skilz. Wonder what that dude at the bottom with the tripod was thinking as that went down?
Did you see the bobble where his foot came off the pedal just before the last drop?

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Awesome montage of the crash highrevs! Nice work, you got mad skilz. Wonder what that dude at the bottom with the tripod was thinking as that went down?
Did you see the bobble where his foot came off the pedal just before the last drop?
Thanks for the props, but nah, I could not see any specifics of what happened. My perspective was so far away that it just looked bad all around.

slowitdown

Monkey
Mar 30, 2009
CLASSIC Rampage Style.

Definitely more into this than the slopestyle stuff personally.
yep as to both. I understand why people dig slopestyle, it's just not my thing. I've ridden in Virgin, I like steep tech. maybe if I rode BMX etc but I'm not into DJ or slopestyle.